What will students learn in your course?
- Be able to build any app you want
- Craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance iOS developer
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple's new ARKit
- Create your first Machine Learning app using Apple's new CoreML
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running macOS)
- No paid software required - all apps will be created in Xcode 9 (which is free)
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed set up
Who is the course for?
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 4 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthr
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Lan
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple's new iOS 11 APIs, then start with the modules on ARKit and CoreML.