What will students learn in your course?
- You will learn how to leverage the power of Python to solve tasks.
- You will build games and programs that use Python libraries.
- You will be able to use Python for your own work problems or personal projects.
- You will create a portfolio of Python based projects you can share.
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
Who is the course for?
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!