What will students learn in your course?
- Income Tax Preparation & Law
- How to complete at tax return
- How to calculate taxes using a tax formula
- Describe what dependents are any why they are important
- Explain the concept of filing status and the impact on taxes
- List item included and not included in gross income
- Describe and list deduction for AGI or above the line deductions
- Explain and list itemized deductions and how they relate to the standard deduction
- Explain the tax calculation using a progressive tax system
- Describe credits including the child tax credit, earned income credit, and education credits
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
Who is the course for?
- Anybody who wants to learn tax law
- Anybody who wants to understand how to fill out taxes
- Tax and accounting students who want better explanation and practical examples of tax concepts using software, forms, and worksheets instead of just words