What will students learn in your course?
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time.
- Feel confident in sitting the Scrum Open Assessment prior to sitting Scrum Certification
- Explain what the Scrum practices are
- Understand techniques to deliver your project on time
- Explain the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Explain what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less flexible than Agile
- Understand what Agile is & How it differs from Scrum
- Explain the difference between roles, events and artefacts
- Understand what was updated in the latest version of the scrum guide
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts
- A candidate preparing for a Scrum certification
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Scrum
- An expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher in scrum