What will students learn in your course?
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- K-Means Clustering
- Logistic Regression
- Linear Regression
- Random Forest and Decision Trees
- Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
- Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machines
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- Some programming experience
- Admin permissions to download files
Who is the course for?
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience