What will students learn in your course?
- Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists
- Showcase your skills with two full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions)
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
- Learn from a best-selling instructor and professional BI developer
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop (free download)
- This course is designed for PC/Windows users (currently not available for Mac)
- Experience with Excel Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX is a plus, but not required
Who is the course for?
- Anyone looking for a hands-on, project-based introduction to Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Aspiring data professionals looking to master the #1 business intelligence tool on the market
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence