What will students learn in your course?
- Identify the sweet spot where your passion and talents meet the most urgent needs of your market.
- Evaluate demand, before putting time & effort into creating your course.
- Execute a simple, foolproof method for identifying a profitable course idea that sells.
- Find and set the right price point for your course.
- Use guidelines and templates to create unique, irresistible offers that stand out from all of your competitors.
- Use my simple, step-by-step process to create and package your content in a way that speaks to your audience's pain points and goals.
- Build a targeted list of the right people to market to, even if you're starting from zero!
- Develop a powerful marketing and sales funnel and create compelling lead magnets to market and sell your course.
- Create successful Facebook advertising campaigns that specifically target people who want what you're selling!
- Utilize efficient growth-hacking strategies to increase your conversion rate and get more relevant leads.
- Execute on a complete plan for developing a marketing journey for prospective customers that turns browsers to lifelong customers.
- Build a persuasive Sales Landing page to effectively convince your prospects to buy.
- Position yourself to stand out in your industry as a true expert whose courses deliver real, actionable value.
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- No experience in training, teaching or marketing required!
- A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
- A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to start getting paid for their content and expertise!
- Anyone who believes they have a useful, valuable message and/or expertise to pass on to others who can put it to use.
- Anyone who's never created an online course, but really wants to!
- Anyone who's created an online course that hasn't succeeded as expected.
- Anyone looking to position themselves as an authority in their chosen field.