What will students learn in your course?
- Understand bookkeeping records
- Build an Income Statement
- Build a Balance Sheet
- Understand the accounting equation and the principle of double entry
- Tell the difference between debits and credits
- Account for the difference between income and cash
- Navigate through Financial Reports with ease
- Perform Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability and Growth ratios
- Analyze a company's performance based on the figures in its annual report
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- No prior knowledge of accounting is assumed or needed
- There is nothing to buy or pay for - everything is included for free
- You'll need a notebook and a pen
Who is the course for?
- Aspiring Accountants and Financial Analysts
- Aspiring Investment Bankers
- Aspiring Financial Controllers
- Business Owners
- Accounting Students
- Anyone wishing to understand a company's financials
- Anyone wishing to be successful in the world of Business & Finance